Print photo greeting cards—PC-free
Find out how to add a photo to a greeting card template using the HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One
Support & Drivers
With the HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One, you can print photo greeting cards without using a PC. Find out how this quick, convenient feature works and start printing your own customized greeting cards—saving you time and money!
Why print a photo greeting card yourself?
From thank-yous to valentines to holiday greetings, there’s a photo card template for nearly every occasion!
- Personal touch: You won’t be able to find a store-bought greeting card with your own personal photo on it!
- Last-minute needs: Avoid traveling to a gift store for an expensive greeting card. Use this in-printer capability when you need a quality card on-the-spot. Perfect for last-minute occasions!
- Customized: This feature allows you to add a message to your card before printing using the convenient, onscreen keypad.
- Fast and simple: PC-free means less steps, less hassle, and a high-quality photo card in your hands in no time!
Print your photo card
Use the touchscreen keypad to type the message that you’d like to appear on your card.
After choosing the number of copies, you’ll be shown a preview of your greeting card. Next, simply touch Print.
Follow these step-by-step instructions for printing a photo greeting card using the HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One:
- Insert memory card into appropriate slot on front of printer
- Touch Photo
- Touch Create
- Use arrows on right and left sides of touchscreen to browse options
- Touch the Greeting Cards icon to select this feature
- Select your photo upload method: Memory Card
- Select photo paper size
- Select the photo you want to use in your photo greeting card
- Choose from seven different greeting card templates:
- Happy Birthday
- Happy New Year
- Thank You
- Season’s Greetings
Find the right printer
The HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One offers a range of features and capabilities for all your creative and everyday printing needs.
The versatile HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One offers:
- A 3.5" touchscreen
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Borderless photo printing
- HP ePrint—now, print from virtually anywhere1
- HP Print Apps for accessing and printing select online content2
Or, visit the HP Creative Studio to find a variety of free greeting card templates with the option to upload your own photos before printing.
- 1Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/ePrinterCenter.
- 2Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. Apps availability varies by country and language. For details, see www.hp.com/go/ePrinterCenter.