Print photo album pages—PC-free
Find out how to turn individual photos into a multi-page album with the HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One
Support & Drivers
Photo albums are a great way to celebrate life's moments. Discover step-by-step directions to help you easily create professional-looking photo album pages using the HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One.
Why print photo album pages in-printer?
Celebrate life's big moments by creating photo album pages to give and enjoy!
- Save time: No waiting for online album producers to ship your pages to you.
- Save money: Avoid the costs of creating album pages online, and no postage and handling fees.
- Use for last-minute gifts: Create beautiful, professional-quality album pages in just minutes.
- Preserve your memories: Ensure your photos make it off your memory card. Use this feature to commemorate the fun of everything from first birthdays to golden anniversaries.
How to print your photo album pages
Step 7: Choose a photo from the selection of thumbnail images on the touchscreen.
Step 8: Touch the photo again to select it (you will know it is selected when a checkmark appears in the lower left corner).
Step 13: After previewing your album pages, simply touch Print.
Follow these step-by-step directions to create and print photo album pages using the HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One (the steps are similar for other HP printers that offer this feature):
- Touch the Photo icon on the printer's home screen.
- Insert memory card into appropriate slot on front of printer.
- Touch the Create icon.
- Touch the Album Pages icon to select.
- Choose Memory Card as your photo source (unless you are uploading photos from Snapfish, in which case you will choose Snapfish).
- Select the size of photo paper you'll be printing your photo album pages on (4" x 6", 5" x 7", or 8.5" x 11").
- If you choose 8.5" x 11" paper, select photo paper orientation (Landscape or Portrait).
- If you want, you can choose to edit individual photos once selected. Learn more about editing your digital photos.
- Note: You can only choose up to the number of images selected.
Get an HP printer to create album pages
The following HP printers allow you to print photo album pages in-printer, plus offer a variety of other features, including Web-connected HP Print Apps and and HP ePrint, which allows you to print from virtually anywhere.1,2
- Print, scan, copy
- 3.5" touchscreen
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Automatic photo tray
- Print, copy, scan
- 2.36" touchscreen
- Memory card slots
- Print on paper up to 13" x 19
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- 4.3" touchscreen
- Save money by printing professional color documents in-house
- 50-page automatic document feeder
For the best results, use HP photo paper—which is scientifically designed to work together with your HP printer and Original HP ink to give you the highest-quality prints. When printing your album pages, consider using HP Premium Plus Photo Paper in 4" x 6", 5" x 7", or 8.5" x 11" sizes.
- 1Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see http://www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter
- 2Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. Apps availability varies by country and language. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.