Photo gift ideas
Turn your photos into meaningful, personalized gifts
Support & Drivers
Customized photo projects make perfect gifts for everyone on your list—even the person who has everything! We'll give you ideas for using your photos to create truly personal, one-of-a-kind gifts, plus help you find the HP tools and resources you need to get the job done right.
Photo greeting cards
Forget grocery store greetings: Make a meaningful photo card at home in minutes.
Turn your photos into personalized and professional-looking greeting cards that will make an impression. HP offers free greeting cards for any occasion and in a variety of styles.
- Find the steps to create free, printable photo greeting cards from your computer.
- Visit the HP Creative Studio to find dozens of photo greeting cards you can create on your computer and print at home.
- Create sturdy and professional-looking greeting cards with matte-finish HP Brochure Paper.
- To print cards fast, choose a printer, like the HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One, that allows you to create a photo greeting card in-printer—no PC needed.
What could be better than receiving a great photo of a loved one? Getting one that's ready to hang on your wall!
It's a simple and timeless gift: A wonderful photo, framed and ready to enjoy.
- Find out how you can use standard 8.5" x 11" paper to print your own 8" x 10" photos at home.
- Get helpful tips and creative ideas to frame and display your photo prints.
- If you're planning on framing your photos, consider HP Everyday Photo Paper with a matte finish, which helps reduce the glare that sometimes reflects off of a frame's glass.
Creative photo displays
Find images of family members enjoying a similar activity and create a simple, surprise display with binder clips and thumbtacks.
You don’t need photo frames—get creative with tape, binder clips, or your refrigerator art gallery!
Surprise a friend or loved one with a meaningful photo display. For example:
- Display images of family members across generations enjoying a similar activity.
- Create a photo collage, combining scanned photos, news clippings, fabric, etc.
- Arrange photos into a name or sentiment.
TIP: Whenever using older family pictures for art projects, protect the originals by scanning and reprinting them.
- Get easy-to-follow tips for restoring family photos.
- Find more creative ideas for displaying and framing photos.
- Choose an HP Photosmart All-in-One to scan, copy, and reprint old family snapshots.
- When you choose a scanner with a built-in adapter, like the HP Scanjet G4050 Photo Scanner, you can print from 35mm photo slides and negatives.
- Find savings in a value pack! HP Photo Value Packs bundle HP ink and photo paper together for savings of up to 20%.1
Find some favorite photos and put them in a photo calendar! It makes a heartfelt and inexpensive gift you can make at home.
Send a photo gift that your friends and family can enjoy—and use—the entire year. Combine twelve of your favorite photos into an annual photo calendar. Or send a new monthly calendar every month!
- Get tips for choosing photos and printing a photo calendar.
- Find do-it-yourself calendar templates at HP Creative Studio.
- Print smart and save up to 40% on your printing with Original HP XL Ink cartridges.2
A photo slideshow is relatively easy to make and is perfect for birthdays and anniversaries—or any time you want to celebrate someone you love!
Celebrate your family and friends with a photo slideshow! This thoughtful gift is both easy to make and fun to watch. Set up a slideshow at a party or save it to a DVD to give as a favor or gift.
- Get tips for creating a memorable slideshow.
- Learn how to upload photos and slideshows to a Digital Photo Frame.
- See all the ways to view digital photos on your TV.
- Use a scanner, like the HP Scanjet G4050 Photo Scanner, to scan photos, slides, and old Polaroid pictures.
- HP DVD writers allow you to make and edit photo slideshows with the built-in software, as well as archive photos onto a disc.
- Enjoy slideshows with a Digital Photo Frame—and the photo frame itself makes a great gift!
Snapfish photo gifts
Snapfish offers creative photo gifts for different events, seasons, holidays, and celebrations.
Snapfish has a large selection of special photo gifts for birthdays, holidays, or just because. You'll find posters, blankets, stationery, mugs, jewelry, collages, and more!
TIP: You can also print your Snapfish photos at home to use in any of the projects above.
- Learn about all the ways you can share photos with Snapfish.
Scrapbook and album pages
Print vivid, professional-looking scrapbook pages with the HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One—even create album pages in-printer, PC free!
Use scrapbooks, photobooks, and photo albums to turn ordinary snapshots into unique gifts that tell the whole story!
- Find innovative techniques and a variety of fresh ideas and designs to help you take your scrapbooking to new creative heights.
- Use your photo printer to print album pages without your PC.
- Visit the HP Creative Studio to find dozens of free scrapbook, photobook, and album templates.
- Create scrapbook pages on a variety of papers in sizes up to 13" x 19" with the HP Officejet 7000 Wide-Format printer.
- The HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One allows you to create album pages in-printer—no PC needed.
- 1Compared with purchasing ink and photo paper separately.
- 2Compared with single, standard HP ink cartridges. Based on average retail pricing, actual prices may vary.
- 3Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.