Delight Dad with Father's Day photo gifts
Create fun, simple photo projects for Father's Day
Support & Drivers
Show Dad he's one of a kind by personalizing gifts with your own photos. Whether you're making a scrapbook or simply adding your favorite snapshot to a store-bought gift, incorporating personal photos will surely make this Father's Day memorable.
Surprise him with a photo-filled wallet
Personalize a store-bought gift to create a special Father's Day surprise.
Planning on getting Dad a new wallet for Father's Day? Surprise him with one that's already filled with family photos.
Use a photo printer like the HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One to easily print wallet-sized photos without a PC. Just cut out the photos, insert them into his new wallet, and you're done!
Learn more about printing wallet-sized photos.
Frame a cherished photo
Make your gift stand out by adding a decorative border or flourish from the HP Creative Studio.
Dad won't be able to resist a framed photograph of his family that he can display on his desk or dresser. Make your gift stand out by adding a decorative border from the HP Creative Studio. Finish by inserting your print into a frame.
Or, when you use an HP All-in-One, like the HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One, you can add photo frames—without even turning on a PC!
Create a mini photo album
This Father's Day, give dad a photo album that's small enough to stash in his carry-on.
Business travel keeps some dads on the go. This Father's Day, give Dad a briefcase-friendly photo album he can keep nestled right next to his PDA.
Add photos to make any gift more personal
Liven up Dad's workspace by creating a collage of photo magnets on his toolbox.
Adding photos to everyday objects or a simple gift is a quick and easy way to turn them into meaningful keepsakes for Dad.
- Photo magnets: Print a series of family snapshots on magnet paper (available at most office supply stores or online). Use the photo magnets to create a collage on the fridge or on Dad's toolbox.
- Photo prints: Slip a photo into a gift card for Dad's favorite restaurant or a pair of tickets to an upcoming game to make it feel more personal.
Learn more about printing 4" x 6" and 5" x 7" photos.
Find Dad a printer
A wireless printer gives Dad the freedom to print from anywhere in the home—whether he’s in the home office or relaxing on the couch with a laptop or tablet PC.1
- Easily print, scan, copy, and connect wirelessly.1
- Print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.2
- ISO print speeds up to 8 ppm (pages per minute) black, 7.5 ppm color.3
- Use up to 50% less paper with automatic two-sided printing and copying.
- 1Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
- 2Requires an Internet connection to the printer; may require a wireless access point with usage fees/data plans, registration, firmware upgrade, etc. ePrint setup requires email and internet access and works with any Internet-connected, email-capable device. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Some smartphones and tablets require data plan purchase. For HP ePrint details, see http://www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
- 3After first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For more information, see hp.com/go/printerclaims.