Print wallet-size photos
Make wallet-size prints with your PC or create them with your HP Photosmart printer—no PC needed!
Support & Drivers
Wallet-size photos are perfect for sharing multiple prints of the same image. And because of their size, they are ideal for low-resolution photos, such as mobile phone snapshots. Learn how you can easily create wallet-size photos using Windows Live Photo Gallery or your HP Photosmart Printer.
Print wallet-size photos with an HP Photosmart printer
The HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One, allows you to conveniently print wallet-size photos without turning on your PC.
You don't need a PC to make wallet-size prints. We’ll use the HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One to show you how to print tradable minis, but the steps are similar for other HP Photosmart printers with this capability.
- Select Photo on the printer's home screen.
- Select Create. You will be given a range of options for print sizes and projects.
- Select Wallet Photos.
- Select the photo source (memory card or Snapfish).
- Select paper size (two wallets on a 4" x 6" paper, two on 5" x 7", or nine on 8.5" x 11").
- Select the photo(s) you'd like to print. You might also choose to edit or preview your image(s).
- Select Print.
Get creative with wallet-size photos
Use craft scissors to give your photo plant markers an artistic border, or decorate your photos with glitter glue. You can also write a personalized greeting on the back of them.
Liven up Dad's workspace by creating a collage of wallet-size photo magnets for his toolbox.
Wallet-size photos are perfect to send in letters, display on the fridge, or give as gifts. Slip one into a new wallet before wrapping it or send along with a thank you note. Or, try these other simple craft ideas:
Photo plant markers
Create a unique indoor garden display with some favorite snapshots. Add photo plant markers to an existing flowerpot or use them to dress up newly potted plants.
- Edit your photos. Crop, remove red-eye, adjust color—all without a PC.
- Make wallet-size prints (see sections above for directions). For best results, print your images on water-resistant photo paper like HP Advanced photo paper.
- Cut pieces of construction paper slightly larger than your photos to use as a border. Glue a wooden stick between the photo and the construction paper rectangle.
Print a series of family snapshots on magnet paper (available at most office supply stores or online). Use the photo magnets to create a collage on the fridge or arrange on a surprising place (like a toolbox or a filing cabinet).
Find more ideas on how to share photos and get creative.
Find an HP printer for wallet-size photos
Print wallet-size photos—and so much more—with the versatile HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One:
- Have great snapshots you’d like to get off of your camera phone? Learn how to print photos from your mobile phone.
- When creating high-quality prints of your favorite photos, choosing the right paper and ink is important for optimal results and print longevity.
- For more printing tips, visit HP's Print better photos page.
- 1Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/ePrinterCenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- 2Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements. For details, www.hp.com/go/ePrinterCenter.