Print 4"x 6" and 5"x 7" photos
Find out how to easily print 4"x6" and 5"x7" photos directly from your HP Photosmart All-in-One printer
Support & Drivers
4" x 6" and 5" x 7" photos are perfect for saving, sharing, framing, and using in creative photo projects like scrapbooks. Read on for more inspiration, and to find out how to easily print your photos using an HP Photosmart e-All-in-One.
Benefits of 4" x 6" and 5" x 7" photo prints
When you use Original HP ink with HP Premium Plus Photo Paper, you get superior fade resistance that helps your photos last for generations.1
- Ease: With HP Photosmart printers, like the HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One, you can print directly from your printer’s touchscreen–PC free!
- Flexibility: 4" x 6" and 5" x 7" are the most common photo sizes, so you’ll always be able to find the perfect frame for your snapshot.
- Make memories last: When you use Original HP ink with HP Premium Plus Photo Paper, you get superior fade resistance that helps your photos last for generations.1.
Organize, display, and share your prints
You can use your 4" x 6" and 5" x 7" photos in a variety of creative projects, or simply frame your favorite for effortless décor or to display on a desk.
There is so much you can do with your 4" x 6" and 5" x 7" photo prints:
- Print and organize: Add your photos to an album or scrapbook to have easy access to cherished memories.
- Frame and display: Whether it’s a snapshot on your desk or a series of photos in a unique wall arrangement, 4" x 6" and 5" x 7" prints are ideal for displaying.
- Share: Scan your 4" x 6" and 5" x 7" prints for collages, add a personal touch to holiday projects, or use them to make a fun photo gift.
Perfect prints in a few easy steps
After loading your photo paper, touch Photo on the printer’s touchscreen home screen.
If you’re printing photos from a memory card, simply insert the card into the slot on the front of your HP Photosmart e-All-in-one.
Whether you’re printing your photos from a memory card or from Snapfish.com, an HP Photosmart e-All-in-One makes it easy to print PC-free!
Though the steps included are similar for all HP Photosmart e-All-in-Ones, check your printer's manual for specific instructions.
- Load your 4" x 6" or 5" x 7" photo paper into your printer’s paper tray or separate photo paper tray.
- Touch the Photo icon on the touchscreen home screen.
- Touch View & Print, then select your Print Type.
- Select your photo source, either Memory Card or Snapfish.2 If you select Memory Card, you will be prompted to insert your card into the slot in the front of the printer.
- Touch the right or left arrow on the touchscreen frame to scroll through your images. Touch the photo you want to print.
- You now have the option to touch Edit to enhance your photo, touch the up arrow to increase the number of copies, or touch Done to preview your print.
- If you’re satisfied with your preview, touch Print to print your photo.
Find the right supplies
Whether printing from a memory card or your PC, HP photo printers make it easy to print 4" x 6" and 5" x 7" photos. The following wireless e-All-in-Ones also offer the mobile printing technology HP ePrint—now print from virtually anywhere!2,3
- Save 20% on ink and paper3
- Make memories last—photos resist fading for generations1
- Use thick, glossy paper to print durable photos you can share again and again
- Recyclable photo paper made with Certified Fibers from responsibly managed forests
- Print, scan, copy
- 3.5" color touchscreen
- ISO print speed up to 12 pages per minute (ppm) black, 8.5 ppm color4
- Automatic photo tray holds up to 20 pages
- Print, scan, copy, fax
- 4.3" color touchscreen
- ISO print speed up to 14 ppm black, 10 ppm color4
- Automatic photo tray holds up to 20 pages
- Lab-quality photos from 5 individual inks
- 25-sheet automatic document feeder
- 1Display-permanence rating by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc., or HP Image Permanence Lab. For details, see hp.com/go/printpermanence.
- 2Snapfish.com account required. Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
- 3Compared with purchasing ink and photo paper separately.
- 4Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.