Choosing a digital camera
Discover digital cameras and find out how their features can help enhance your photography experience
Support & Drivers
Digital cameras offer both beginner-friendly options and features fit for aspiring pros. You’ll find functionalities like blink detection and automatic red-eye removal, plus more advanced offerings, such as 12+MP resolution, manual settings, and high ISO for low-light photography. Learn more about these versatile, yet easy-to-use digital cameras.
What are you looking for in a camera?
Digital cameras offer special scene modes, which automatically adjust the camera for the most appropriate settings for that particular situation. Scene modes include Night, Fireworks, Landscape, Snow, and more.
Digital cameras offer a range of functions and capabilities that make them a perfect choice for both photography newcomers and hobbyists who are looking for:
- Sharp detail: Capture clear, detailed shots with up to 12.5 megapixel (MP) resolution, 5X optical zoom, and 5X digital zoom.
- Automatic settings: Each digital camera offers a wide variety of special scene modes, including Night, Fireworks, Landscape, and many more.
- Low-light options: Digital cameras offer a high ISO (at least 1600 for all images, and 3200 for images below 3MP) for taking great shots, even at night.
- Large viewing screen: Some cameras offer a 2.7" LCD screen for vibrant, clear viewing, while select others offer a larger, touchscreen display.
Special digital camera features and functions
Smile capture mode automatically snaps up to six continuous shots when a smile is detected—even the smiles of moving people from different angles!
Blink detection mode instantly gives you the option to delete (or save) your photo if a blink is detected.
Check out these amazing features offered by digital cameras, then visit the comparison chart below to see which models offer your favorite functions:
- Smile capture mode: Automatically captures images (up to six continuous shots) when a smile is detected. Smile Capture Mode even allows you to catch the smiles of moving people from different angles! When capturing an image with more than one person, the camera detects the smile of the person closest to the center of the screen.
- Blink detection mode: Determines if an image’s subjects have closed eyes. When a blink is detected, you are immediately given the option to delete (or save) the photo.
- In-camera red-eye removal: Use the red-eye removal function to automatically eliminate the red glow that often appears in subjects’ eyes when a photo is taken with a flash. Watch this demo to learn more about removing red-eye in your printer.
- YouTube mode: Record video using predefined settings for easy upload to the YouTube website. For example, recorded videos are set to YouTube standard resolution of 640 x 480 and automatically stop when the file reaches 100MB.