» Download Java RTR toolkit (Windows, OpenVMS, Linux)
Note: JRTR V1.2 is qualified on RTR V4.2-ECO4 and V5.0-ECO1 kits only.
» Problem reporting
Java RTR (JRTR) is a toolkit that
layers on top of RTR. It provides standard Java and
J2EE interfaces for RTR applications. JRTR exposes the
traditional RTR features of hardware and software high
availability, fault tolerance, and entire-site disaster
recovery by using already well-established interfaces.
Specifically, it provides JTA (javax.transaction.usertransaction),
and JDBC datasources and connection pools.
With JRTR, your programmers are more productive because they already know Java and J2EE concepts. Your investment is protected
because you are writing applications that are more portable and better able to integrate with other offerings in the marketplace.
Customers are using JRTR from within a J2EE application server, but it can just as easily be used without an application server.
JRTR applications also have the ability to interact with other RTR applications written in C and C++.
- Provides implementations of standard J2EE interfaces
without requiring an application server: JTA,
java.io Stream, JDBC
- Simple integration with any J2EE application server:
for example, EJBs
- Simple integration with any web server: for example JSP,
- Applications can use the JDBC driver of their choice
- Java streams which can be used by any of the classes
in the java.io package
- Interoperability with non-Java applications
JRTR integrated with a web server