MPE/iX release 7.5, the newest version of the HP e3000 operating
system, is designed to increase performance and efficiency, add
functionality and capacity and expanded connectivity, while meeting
your computing needs. It capitalizes on MPE/iX's legendary reliability
and interoperability with OLTP, and supports the newest
PA-8700 multi-processor technology.
MPE/iX 7.5 adds new speed and performance to the newly updated
HP e3000 A- and N-Class servers with the PA-8700 processors. It
provices new functionality with native fibre channel support, new
storage devices and increased user logging limits, to name a few.
7.5 is the ideal operating system for supporting your business-critical,
Internet and e-services applications.
For information on the availability of MPE/iX 7.5 PowerPatch 3 (released
in June 2006),
- improved price-performance
- application investment protection
- higher transaction throughput
- improved system management capabilities
- reduced application development cost
- low cost of ownership
- Internet-critical features and presence
- multi-platform interoperability