HP Teleworker Solutions
Making the home office more productive.
Around the world, millions of people now work from home offices, remote work areas, and other spaces outside of traditional office environments. Multiple trends are driving this fundamental shift in the way people work. Organizations want to:
- Reduce real estate expenses
- Give employees greater flexibility to accommodate off-hours meetings with global teams
- Enable emergency readiness plans
- And take advantage of technology improvements
To support the needs of remote workers, HP offers a broad portfolio of printing products, services, and solutions designed with telecommuters in mind.
Read the Brochure PDF 1.65MB
Easy Print Service for U.S. telecommuters
HP has assembled a smart, cost-effective solution for remote workers, HP Telecommuter Easy Print Service. The service, available only through direct purchase from HP combines:
- A choice from HP's recommended line up of LaserJet Pro MFPs, Officejet and Officejet Pro AiOs, or Officejet Mobile printers
- An extra set of supplies with the initial printer purchase
- Access to convenient HP supplies reordering through a custom web portal with pre-negotiated prices for the term of the agreement
- A single support number for hardware break/fix support with next-business day replacement for the term of the agreement1
- All hardware and supplies are shipped to your telecommuting employees’ locations
Good for IT, too
HP LaserJet Pro and Officejet Pro telecommuter devices are designed to leverage the remote monitoring and management capabilities of HP Web Jetadmin software.1 Print administrators and IT managers can use HP Web Jetadmin to view and configure telecommuter printers for easy remote troubleshooting and to generate reports detailing device and supply utilization, inventory, printer usage by user, device, supply and more.
Managed Print Services
HP Managed Print Services can help you assess, deploy, and manage an imaging and printing environment tailored to meet your organization’s needs—including how to effectively accommodate telecommuters—while you reduce costs, conserve resources, and simplify document-intensive processes. HP Managed Print Services has helped organizations save up to 30%* and more on overall printing costs.
Choose ink or laser solutions
HP recommends a selection of efficient printing options that offer multi-function performance and up to 50% less energy use, giving telecommuters everything they need to be productive in a compact device with professional print quality.
See the Telecommuter Solution Brief for HP's recommendation for printing in black & white only, for high quality-low cost color document printing, printers with Universal Print Drive compatibility, and for rugged durability in a lightweight portable printer or AiO.
1 Web Jetadmin support is not available for the HP Officejet 6500A e-AiO or the 100 Mobile printer family.
*Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included cartridge is used to start up the printer. For additional information on yield and ink volume: www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.