HP Imaging and Printing Security Center
Increase security, strengthen compliance, and reduce risk with this policy-based compliance solution.
HP Imaging and Printing Security Center is the industry's first policy-based compliance solution for your printing and imaging devices. It enables effective security monitoring and management and can achieve baseline securityno security expertise required.
An industry first in security management1
- Apply an effective, policy-based approach to securing HP printing and imaging devices.
- Streamline deployment and monitoring by applying a single policy across your fleet.
- Implement easilyno security expertise required.
- Get a reliable and scalable solution.
Proactive compliance and reduced risk
- Maintain ongoing compliance with automated monitoring.
- Respond to evolving compliance standards using the policy editor.
- Reduce risk with risk-based fleet reporting.
Easy deployment, management, and maintenance
- Increase the security of your HP devices immediately with HP Instant-on Security.2
- Help ensure your fleet is secure with the HP Best Practices Base Policy.3
- Maximize your existing investments with a solution that supports a broad range of HP enterprise networked devices.
How does it work?
HP Imaging and Printing Security Center features a simple, intuitive process for securing your fleet. Many routine steps can be automated, freeing up your IT staff so they can focus elsewhere.
To learn more about making HP Imaging and Printing Security Center an integral part of your company's overall IT security strategy or to obtain a free 60-day trial, please contact your HP representative or HP partner document solutions specialist.
Why choose HP?
- HP's strategy is to provide customers with a holistic, risk-based approach to security. Our people, processes and technologies can support businesses of all sizes from small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to enterprises.
- HP Security Solutions provide a layered system of defense, helping enterprise customers assess, transform, manage, and optimize their security investments in the context of the rapidly changing nature of threats.
- HP is the only company that has the breadth of portfolio and depth of experience to manage risk/value ratio and apply that in the context of a business process, rather than simply at each level of the stack.
- HP Imaging and Printing Security Center is the industry's first1 policy-based imaging and printing compliance solution.
1. Based on an HP assessment of printer manufacturer security offerings in market as of November 1, 2011.
2. Available on select product models and firmware versions. See product documentation or visit www.hp.com/go/ipsc for details.
3. This tool is provided for general comparison only. The information contained is based on manufacturer's published and internal specifications, and proprietary data and algorithms. The information is not guaranteed accurate by Hewlett-Packard Company. Users can customize the security policies used in the analysis, which will affect the results. Actual results may vary.