HP Loan Origination Accelerator Solution
Increase flexibility and convenience of the loan application process for your customers and your business.
The loan application process is critical for your business; however, it can be one of the most challenging processes for both your customer and your institution. The HP Loan Origination Accelerator Solution utilizes networked HP multifunction printers and specialized software to increase flexibility and convenience of the loan origination process.
This solution allows for automated data capture as well as bar code generation to facilitate data recognition and routing. By streamlining paperwork and implementing automated systems, you can reduce costs and cycle times while improving transparency and accuracy of documentation. And customers can now submit loan applications over the Web, at kiosks, at branches, and at loan production offices making it more efficient for all parties.
How does it work?
1. Application form and data capture:
- Application submitted via web, kiosk, or branch location.
- Data and supporting documents captured and stored on secure HP servers.
2. Documentation creation:
- Banker/loan officer purchases or creates document templates.
- Applicant-specific data is extracted.
- Loan package is assembled.
3. Closing and post-closing fulfillment:
- Customer provides wet or e-signature; selects multi-channel delivery option.
- Personalize content created for customer.
- Package forwarded to post-closing reviews and electronically archived.
Why choose HP?
A worldwide leader and trusted technology partner dedicated to improving business outcomes, HP offers an extensive portfolio of products, solutions, services and partnerships that can help empower financial services firms to:
- Improve operational efficiencies and reduce costs
- Free up capital for growth and innovation
- Deliver solutions that improve customer service & experience
HP has a strong presence in the financial services industry, including more than 35 years of experience and deep industry domain expertise in banking, capital markets and insurance.