THE CREATIVE CLASS
Now more than ever, companies need unconventional thinking to work within the new rules set by the recession. Richard Florida has persuasively demonstrated how artists, scientists, engineers, writers, musicians and more can revitalize an entire city from urban decay. So what could members of the creative class do for businesses? We will discuss where your new hires might come from and the impact they can make.
Click "Chapters" to go deeper into the discussion.
Richard Florida is an economist and author of the global best seller The Rise of the Creative Class. His latest book, Who's Your City?, is also a national and international best seller.
Florida’s works have paved the way for his provocative looks at how creativity is revolutionizing the global economy.
Click here to go to Richard's full bio page.
- Defining the Creative Class.
- Why the economy ignites a creative revolution.
- Displaced workers in the new world.
- How to make service workers more valuable.
- Understanding the value of service workers.
- Better pay for better jobs.
- Finding your creativity.
- The need to reshape education.
- What we can learn around the world.
- Worldwide leaders who lead by example.
- The impact of gay rights on the economy.
- Attracting Creative Class talent.
- Creating a society of creativity.
- Crowdsourcing within the Creative Class.
- How the Creative Class helps business.
- Building a creative culture in your company.