NEW MARKETING IN THE NEW NORMAL
With John Battelle, we discuss how technology has changed the dynamic between consumers and corporations – and learn how social media is empowering individuals and forcing companies to relearn how to talk to their customers.
Click "Chapters" to go deeper into the discussion.
John Battelle is an accomplished journalist and serial entrepreneur. Founder, Chair, and CEO of Federated Media Publishing, Battelle is also the Executive Producer of the Web 2.0 Summit and band manager of the collaborative weblog Boing Boing. In 2005 Battelle authored The Search: How Google and Its Rivals Rewrote the Rules of Business and Transformed Our Culture, an international best seller published in more than 25 languages.
Click here to go to John's full bio page.
- Welcome to the New Normal
- Closing the Customer Experience Gap
- Risks and Rewards of a Social Marketing Strategy
- The Shifting Conversation
- Aligning Content with Brands
- Adapting to the New Marketing Normal
- The Evolution of Search and Display
- The Value of Content Creation
- Taking Control of the Conversation
- The Future of Social Media