The economic downturn has caused fundamental shifts in such core business conditions as fiscal policy and consumer spending. As business leaders devise new strategies to not just navigate this new world but actually thrive in it, we discuss how technological advances will open the door to revolutionary models of efficiency and productivity.
Click "Chapters" to go deeper into the discussion.
As editor in chief of Wired magazine, Chris Anderson is one of the most knowledgeable, insightful and articulate voices at the center of the new economy. In a series of groundbreaking articles and books, including best sellers The Long Tail and Free: The Future of a Radical Price, he has identified important new trends and opportunities.
Click here to go to Chris's full bio page.
- What is the concept of Free?
- Building business on the idea of Free.
- What’s really Free?
- The gathering cloud computing movement.
- Monopolies in the 21st century.
- The Internet’s impact on manufacturing.
- How to make your business be Free.
- Predicting the next disruptive technologies.
- Small is the new big.