HP Announces Upcoming Investor Event Focusing on Imaging and Personal Systems
PALO ALTO, Calif., March 31, 2005
HP today announced an investor event to be hosted by Toni Sacconaghi of Sanford C. Bernstein & Co Inc. at HP's San Diego campus.
The meeting, which will be largely a question and answer session, will be held on April 4 from 1:30 p.m. PDT to 4:30 p.m. PDT. HP executives in attendance include:
- Vyomesh Joshi, executive vice president, Imaging and Personal Systems Group
- John McMullen, vice president, Finance, Imaging and Printing Group
- Pradeep Jotwani, senior vice president, Supplies, Imaging and Printing Group
- Stephen Nigro, senior vice president and general manager, Imaging and Printing Technology Platforms
- Larry Lesley, senior vice president, Consumer Imaging and Printing
- John Romano, senior vice president, Consumer PC global business
- Cathy Lyons, senior vice president, Business Imaging and Printing, Imaging Personal Systems Group
- Bill Wavro, vice president, Finance, Personal Systems Group
- George Mulhern, senior vice president, Enterprise Imaging and Printing, Imaging and Printing Group
- Brian Humphries, vice president, Investor Relations
A listen-only audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the HP Investor Relations website at http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/investor/.
HP is a technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions globally. The company's offerings span IT infrastructure, global services, business and home computing, and imaging and printing. For the four fiscal quarters ended Jan. 31, 2005, HP revenue totaled $81.8 billion. More information about HP (NYSE, Nasdaq: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com.