HP’s ENERGY STAR qualified products save you money by reducing energy costs and helps protect the environment without sacrificing features or performance.
HP is proud to offer our customers products with the ENERGY STAR label.
What is ENERGY STAR?
Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. HP is committed to offering products and services worldwide that help customers save money, conserve energy and improve the quality of our environment. The more energy we can save through energy efficiency, the more we reduce greenhouse gases and the risks of climate change.
HP ENERGY STAR qualified products:
- Produce less heat and reduce cooling loads by about 15%, and up to 30% in warmer climates
- Use about half as much electricity – saving half in utility costs
- Automatically go into “sleep” mode after periods of inactivity
- Computers use 75% less energy in “sleep” mode
- Copiers use 40% less energy in “sleep” mode
Lists of ENERGY STAR qualified HP products:
» HP computers
» HP monitors
» HP printing and imaging products
ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered U.S. marks