HP Data Center Environmental Edge
Part of the HP Data Center Smart Grid portfolio of solutions, HP Data Center Environmental Edge is an easy and affordable way to monitor and manage the data center environment, addressing the critical issues of power and cooling.
HP Environmental Edge measures, analyzes and visualizes data center environmental parameters. With monitoring and reports on energy use, IT managers can improve the environmental performance of the data center, including:
- Improved airflow management at the rack
- Quick identification of hot and over-cooled locations
- Improved data center performance through metric benchmarking
- Enhanced ability to identify areas for reducing cooling and energy use
- Real-time feedback to optimize efficiency