The Executive Briefing Center has recently relocated to Palo Alto, California. We are hosting briefings from a temporary location on our Palo Alto headquarters campus until construction is complete on our new flagship EBC, scheduled to open in December 2012.
Your experience at the Executive Briefing Center will inspire you to find new ways to achieve your IT and business goals. The Center offers a dedicated consultative staff, complimentary concierge service, fully networked business center and first class audio-visual presentation tools, including video and audio conferencing capabilities. With an indoor/outdoor café, featuring a delicious seasonal menu, and a stimulating interactive lobby, you can enjoy your surroundings while reaching your goals.
With unmatched emphasis on Research and Development (R&D), HP is a company unlike any other. HP Labs provides a central research function for the company, which is focused on inventing new technologies and innovating business solutions. Each HP Executive Briefing Center specializes in different areas of expertise, utilizing local experts to lead discussion groups, interactive demonstrations, and exclusive CDA lab tours.
The experienced professional staff will customize your briefing to include the best resources to help you achieve your goals.
- Offers presentations on a range of research topics that may include:
- Cloud Security
- Information Analytics
- Intelligent Infrastructure
- Mobile Immersive
- Networking Communication
- Print Content
Americas Solution Center
- One of 30 HP facilities dedicated to conducting proof of concept work and architectural design/performance testing for HP's enterprise computing customers
- Equipped with hundreds of servers
- Can be configured to accurately demonstrate and test any computation architecture