Customers attending courses requiring access to the NonStop Virtual Lab (NSVL) environment should test their connectivity to the lab environment prior to the first day of class. Make sure you review the system requirements section below to insure compatibility between your PC and the NonStop Virtual Lab environment. Once system requirements are confirmed, login to the NSVL Portal as follows:
- Connect to https://eduportal.atc-hp.com and login using the credentials below (click Yes to continue if you see a warning about certificates):
- Username: guser
- Password: NONtest21
- Click on Test link
- Click the Education Portal Test Page link
- if a security alert box pops up, click Yes to continue
- The web page will refresh with the message "You have successfully accessed the HP NonStop Test Lab."
- To exit, click Logoff in the upper right corner
If you were unable to access the test site, please send an email to - firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: Unable to connect to NonStop Virtual Lab test site.
Your actual username and password for the lab portion of the class will be provided by your instructor.
PLEASE NOTE: The NSVL environment (Cupertino) is separate from other HPVL environments, so all documents and test site links related to HPVL on the HP Education web site do NOT apply to NonStop Virtual Labs. All support calls should be routed through the class instructor, do not call the general HP Education help desk for support with NSVL issues.