Online instructor-led training (OILT) is available to you from the comfort of your own computer.
Via the HP Virtual Classroom, you can participate in live, interactive training and education courses
What makes online instructor-led training so great?
- You can more easily 'fit in' training around your schedule, signing up for a live, interactive course you'll take right from your desktop
- Reap the benefits of live, interactive training without the hassle and high costs associated with traveling to training
- Participants can easily access their online instructor-led courses via the HP e-learning website at http://www.hpe-learning.com -- no special equipment or plug-ins are required
- Students can 'raise their hands' to ask questions, use the question manager to type in their questions, or hold 'private chats' with the instructor or other students
- Students can talk and listen to one another, and the instructor via teleconference
- Browser-based interface allows the sharing of PowerPoint slides, web pages, a shared white board, and other information
- Attend training from anywhere in the world