Instructor-led training (ILT) is conducted in one of our many
HP Education Center traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms. Our
expert instructors, rated by past students, as among the most knowledgeable
and proficient at teaching, are physically located in the same room as the students.
From state-of-the art classrooms, instructors present the course material using slides,
which is enhanced by student manuals, handouts, and hands-on lab exercises.
How can you benefit from an instructor-led course?
- Choose from any of our more than 20 HP or partner locations nearest you
- Avoid workplace distractions by using HP's comfortable, state-of-the-art classrooms
- Interact with a live instructor
- Experience hands-on lab exercises
- Utilize HP's "crash and burn" systems
- Experience HP's high quality courseware
- Interact with and learn from fellow classmates
- Dedicated time scheduled for training helps make sure you can focus on learning