|At a glance|
|View schedule & enroll||View schedule|
|Delivery method*||Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Onsite dedicated training (OST)
This course is an accelerated combination of HP Access Layer Network Technologies using Comware Software (HK652_00646170) and The HP Core/Distribution Network Technologies using Comware Software (HK742_00646344) courses. This course introduces network technicians to the technologies and products in the HP Comware based line of routers and switches.
This accelerated course also prepares learners to implement these products into network solutions based on HP Flex Network architecture. The course describes techniques for designing and implementing resilient switched and routed converged networks using the HP Comware based switches.
- Getting Started with HP Switching and Routing v. 10.41 (WBT)
- Getting Started with HP Wireless Networks v. 10.41 (WBT)
- Professionals who deploy SMB and enterprise-edge solutions based on HP technologies, including HP Reseller Systems Engineers, Customer IT Staff, HP System Engineers, HP Services Field & Call Center Support Engineers
Ways to save
- Save with the HP Care Pack education service offerings
- Save with four or more students in the same class. An onsite dedicated training course (OST) at "your location or ours" can save you even more!
- HP Comware Technologies, along with the prerequisite courses and ProVision Technologies, prepares participants for the Accredited Integration Specialist certification within the HP ExpertOne program. The exam number is HP0-Y30
Benefits to you
HP Comware Networking Technologies will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to configure HP Comware products in the contemporary enterprise network. The course provides hands-on experience with comware switches and introduces the comware routers and switches.
- Describe the Comware networking products and technologies
- Configure basic setup parameters
- Update software for Comware switches and routers
- Save and backup configuration files for Comware switches and routers
- Configure and verify VLANs
- Configure ports for trunk, access, or hybrid mode to support various VLAN configurations
- Configure device-access security features such as passwords, privilege levels, and SSH
- Configure and verify link aggregation
- Configure Spanning Tree
- Configure IP static routes
- Designing, implementing, and troubleshooting routed and bridged networks using industry-standard protocols, focusing on OSPF, VRRP, and MSTP
- Designing and implementing "triple play" networks using HP prioritization and QoS features
- Designing and implementing networks via the following multicasting technologies; IGMP, PIM Dense, and PIM Sparse
- Designing and implementing IRF
- Designing and implementing IPv6 and OSPFv3