Come learn about the latest updates introduced in ITIL V3 2011 edition in this informative seminar and receive a special discount offer on a future HP ITIL Training Class!
The ITIL V3 2007 books have been very popular. IT organizations in the US using at least one ITIL process have increased to over 50%. There is no question, the adoption of ITIL is stronger than ever and it continues to grow.
In August 2011, new releases of all the ITIL books were introduced. New processes identified, new IT concepts defined, and all existing processes have been updated. This new release – ITIL V3 2011 – makes ITIL better than it’s ever been before: it’s more complete, it’s clearer, it’s more aligned.
In this 3-hour seminar, updates/changes to the five core ITIL books are covered (Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement). Seminar content includes:
- New ITIL processes (Business Relationship Mgmt, Strategy Mgmt for IT Services, Design Coordination)
- New ITIL concepts (CSI register, Service Catalog views, Cloud computing service strategies)
- New ITIL process flow diagrams (all process flow diagrams are updated, consistent and integrated)
- Other significant content updates (revised definitions, process name changes, new assessment and value creation strategies)
This is a must-attend event for all Service Management professionals seeking to keep their ITIL knowledge current.
There are four available sessions to choose from:
- Session #1 - December 9th, 2011 - 8:30am to 11:30am CST
- Session #2 - December 9th, 2011 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm CST
- Session #3 - January 13nd, 2012 - 8:30am to 11:30am CST
- Session #4 - January 13nd, 2012 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm CST
Once you have attended one of the seminars you will be emailed a special Promotional Discount Code that will entitle you to 30% off of “One” Open Enrollment ITIL Course of your choice, for courses scheduled through 4/30/2012. Click here for available classes and schedules.
Enroll for one of the above seminar dates by calling HP at 800-HPCLASS (800-472-5277).
Don’t miss this seminar, space is limited!!!!