|At a glance|
|View schedule & enroll||Sorted by: location or date|
|Delivery method*||Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Instructor-led training (ILT)
Onsite dedicated training (OST)
The Accelerated HP Access Layer Network Technologies training is a 5-day course combining the HP Access Layer Network Technologies using Comware Software and HP Access Layer Network Technologies using ProVision Software courses. This accelerated training introduces network technicians to the technologies and products in the HP A-series line of routers and switches.
- Professionals who deploy SMB solutions based on HP technologies, including HP Reseller Systems Engineers, Customer IT Staff, HP System Engineers and HP Services Field & Call Center Support Engineers
Ways to save
- Save with the HP Care Pack education service offerings
- Save with four or more students in the same class. An onsite dedicated training course (OST) at "your location or ours" can save you even more!
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Perform basic configuration and switch setup on HP A & E-Series switches
- Configure Layer 2 technologies such as STP, Link Aggregation and VLANs on HP A & E-Series switches
- Configure basic IP Routing like static routing and RIP on HP A & E-Series switches
- Configure IRF on HP A -Series switches
- Provide Mobility solutions to SMBs with the E-Series wireless products
This course prepares new candidates and candidates who hold an older HP ProCurve AIS or a 3rd party network vendor certification of equal level for the Accredited Integration Specialist (AIS) 2011 certification within the HP ExpertOne program.
HP0-Y30 - Implementing HP Networking Technologies.
HP2-Z18 - Network Infrastructure AIS 2011 Delta Exam.