|At a glance|
|View schedule & enroll||Sorted by: location or date|
|Delivery method||Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)|
This Introductory seminar covers features of HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC), a single-point network management solution that provides visibility across entire networks, enabling complete management of resources, services and users.
This seminar provides an overview of some of the key aspects of the IMC product architecture and configurability. Topics include IMC
Templates, best practices for Network Management with IMC, Network Discovery, baseline configuration, VLAN deployment, how to
troubleshoot the network and more.
Although each user's goals and environments are different, there are several concepts that will help the student to understand how take advantage of HP IMC features and identify how to deploy them effectively in any environment.
- The students should have experience in the networking field to get the most from this seminar
- Network Engineers and Administrators
- Network Architects and Consultants
- Anyone considering HP IMC implementation
Ways to save
- Save with the HP Care Pack education service offerings
- Save with four or more students in the same class. An onsite dedicated training course (OST) at "your location or ours" can save you even more!
Benefits to you
At the conclusion of this seminar you will be able to:
- Discuss features and benefits to HP IMC v7.0
- Understand how HP IMC provides greater visibility of the entire network
- Understand how the HP IMC solution manages complex multivendor, and heavily virtualized infrastructures across multiple functional areas
IMC Templates (Remote Access/SNMP/SOAP)
Start to bring the network into the management solution (Discovery, different options, SNMP)
Virtual Network Manager using VMware ESX
Deploy templates from within IMC, including syslog
Setup a network wide backup and schedule, (config and add software to library)
Compare configuration differences
How to troubleshoot the network (Syslog viewer, Network Traffic Analysis (NTA))
HL008S - A.00