|At a glance|
|View schedule & enroll||Sorted by: location or date|
|Delivery method*||Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Instructor-led training (ILT)
Onsite dedicated training (OST)
This 4-hour RAIL seminar will provide students with a structured learning plan that will prepare them to sit the VMware VCP5-DCV certification examination by concentrating study effort upon those learning objectives that the VCP will test. It includes a lecture, as well as class discussion and question & answer session. This course covers both the vSphere 5.0/5.1 version and the 5.5 version of the VCP5-DCV examination.
- VMware vSphere 5.0: Install, Configure, Manage (HL235S) or VMware vSphere 5.0: What's New (HL234S), or
- A good command of English since this online seminar will be delivered in English
- VMware vSphere 5.5: Install, Configure, Manage (H6D01S)
Previous attendees of the VMware vSphere 5.x: Install, Configure, Manage (HL235S\H1L93S\H6D01S) courses or VMware vSphere 5.x: What's New (HL234S\H1L92S\H6D00S) classes who are considering or have already booked the VMware VCP exam. The best results will be obtained if the delegate has at least 5 days after this session to follow-up on the advice given during the seminar before taking the exam.
Ways to save
- Save with the HP Care Pack education service offerings
- Save with four or more students in the same class. An onsite dedicated training course (OST) at "your location or ours" can save you even more!
This seminar will focus on the objectives listed in the VMware VCP5-DCV Exam Blueprint. Many of the topics are a review of what is covered in the VMware vSphere 5.x: Install Configure and Manage courses. The seminar also includes a summary of additional reading topics suggested in the Exam Blueprint. This online seminar is designed to ensure students are fully aware of the learning objectives they are required to get their VCP5-DCV certification. It is not a simple walk-through of VCP5-DCV test questions
- VMware VCP5-DCV certification
Benefits to you
This course will increase your chances of passing the VCP5-DCV certification test with technical reviews, revision strategies, question answering techniques and an open question and answer session with live expert instructor.
This seminar focuses on the objectives of the VCP5-DCV Exam Blueprint. Objectives in the following areas will be covered:
- Plan, Install, Configure and Upgrade vCenter Server and ESXi
- Plan and Configure a vNetworking Infrastructure
- Plan and Configure a vStorage Infrastructure
- Deploy and Administer Virtual Machines and vApps
- Resource Management
- Monitoring a vSphere environment
- High Availability
The seminar includes over 30 sample questions
HK991S - B.00