This 2-hour seminar, designed for experienced c-Class blade administrators, explores some of the more advanced Blade technology and tools.
HP BladeSystem Virtual Connect simplifies your server-to-network connectivity, while maximizing the potential and redundancy of your infrastructure. The BladeSystem Flex-10 technology expands the traditional 1Gb single NIC port to 10GB, plus it enables up to four individual NICs on the server-side of each Flex-10 port. Each of these NICs dynamically share the 10Gb bandwidth. Our presentation will help you understand Virtual Connect and offer specific examples of Flex-10 implementations in a hypervisor environment.
This seminar will cover the following topics:
- What is Virtual Connect?
- Virtual Connect Ethernet Overview
- Virtual Connect Fibre Channel Overview
- Virtual Connect Setup and Access
- Virtual Connect Enhancements
- HP BladeSystem Virtual Connect Flex-10
- Flex-10 Port Speeds and Assignments
- Flex-10 and Dynamic Control Channel
- Flex-10 Network Configurations