|At a glance|
|View schedule & enroll||Sorted by: location or date|
|Delivery method*||Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Instructor-led training (ILT)
Onsite dedicated training (OST)
The HP Enterprise Networks course focuses on the advanced switching and routing features required in enterprise level networks. It teaches network designers and network engineers how to design, install and maintain enterprise level networks based on established core and backbone Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies such as MPLS and BGP4.
- HP ASE - Network Infrastructure 
Professionals, who design, implement, maintain and troubleshoot network solutions based on HP Networking A-Series products in large enterprise environments, including systems engineers, systems designers, customer IT staff, HP services field and call center support engineers.
Ways to save
- Save with the HP Care Pack education service offerings
- Save with four or more students in the same class. An onsite dedicated training course (OST) at "your location or ours" can save you even more!
After successful completion of HP Enterprise Networks course, learners will have acquired the concepts and the skills necessary to install, maintain and troubleshoot an HP enterprise level network.
- Exam HP0-Y36 - Deploying HP Enterprise Networks
Benefits to you
- Benefits to you here
Course outlineTopics Covered:
- High End HP Networking A-Series Switches and Routers
- Enterprise Routing Features
- Enterprise Multicast Features
- Layer 3 MPLS VPNs
- Layer 2 MPLS VPNs