|At a glance|
|View schedule & enroll||Sorted by: location or date|
|Delivery method*||Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Instructor-led training (ILT)
Onsite dedicated training (OST)
HP Core/Distribution Network Technologies using ProVision Software describes techniques for designing and implementing resilient switched and routed converged networks based on the HP E-Series ProVision ASIC switches. These networks will be capable of fulfilling the “triple play” requirement of supporting voice, video, and data transmissions on a unified infrastructure.
Required: HP E-Series Technologies (ILT) and HP Switching and Routing Technologies (WBT)
Recommended: HP Network Design Principles (PDF)
Professionals who design and deploy SMB and activities enterprise-edge solutions based on HP technologies, including HP reseller systems engineers, customer IT staff, HP system engineers, HP services field and call center support engineers.
Ways to save
- Save with the HP Care Pack education service offerings
- Save with four or more students in the same class. An onsite dedicated training course (OST) at "your location or ours" can save you even more!
Implementing HP E-Series Networks, along with the prerequisite courses, prepares participants for the Accredited Systems Engineer certification within the HP ExpertOne program. The exam number is HP0-Y31.
Benefits to you
Implementing HP E-Series Networks will provide network engineers and technicians with the knowledge and skills necessary to configure HP E-Series switches supporting network redundancy at Layer 2 and Layer 3, networks supporting IPv4 and IPv6 as well as OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 and IP multicast supported network systems. The concepts presented are reinforced with hands-on experience configuring E-Series ProVision ASIC switches in a lab environment.
- E-Series ProVision ASIC networking products and technologies
- Providing redundant links and default gateways with MSTP/VRRP
- Designing and implementing IPv4 networks
- Designing and implementing OSPFv2 routing
- Designing and implementing Layer 2 and Layer 3 QoS
- Designing and implementing IGMP, PIM-Sparse, PIM-Dense
- Designing and implementing QinQ
- Designing and implementing IPv6, OSPFv3, DHCPv6