|At a glance|
|View schedule & enroll||Sorted by: location or date|
|Delivery method*||Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Instructor-led training (ILT)
Onsite dedicated training (OST)
The Troubleshooting HP Enterprise Networks course focuses on the advanced switching and routing features required in enterprise level networks. It teaches based on an established troubleshooting methodology support engineers and network engineers how to troubleshoot enterprise level networks based on established core and backbone Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies such as MPLS and BGP4.
This course is equivalent to The Learning Center 00270055 Troubleshooting HP Enterprise Networks course from the ExpertOne program
- HP ASE – Network Infrastructure 
- HP MASE – HP Enterprise Networks course
- Professionals, who maintain and troubleshoot network solutions based on HP Networking A-Series products in large enterprise environments, including systems engineers, customer IT staff, HP services field and call center support engineers
Certifications and Related Examinations
- HP Master ASE – Network Infrastructure 
- HP0-Y37: Migrating & Troubleshooting Enterprise Networks
Ways to save
- Save with the HP Care Pack education service offerings
- Save with four or more students in the same class. An onsite dedicated training course (OST) at "your location or ours" can save you even more!
- Migrating to an Open Standards Network (HK660/00301927)
Benefits to you
After successful completion of Troubleshooting HP Enterprise Networks course, learners will have acquired the concepts and the skills necessary to maintain and troubleshoot an HP enterprise level network.
- High End HP Networking A-Series Switches and Routers
- Enterprise Routing Features
- Enterprise Multicast Features
- MPLS, L2VPN and L3VPN
HK661S - F.00