|At a glance|
|View schedule & enroll||Sorted by: location or date|
|Delivery method*||Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Instructor-led training (ILT)
Onsite dedicated training (OST)
The HP Access Layer Network Technologies using Comware Software course introduces network technicians to the technologies and products in the HP A-Series line of routers and switches. This course has been renamed. It has the same content as the previous course HP A-Series Networking Technologies, Rev. 10.41 with course ID 00241407.
- Getting Started with HP Switching and Routing v. 10.41 (WBT)
- Getting Started with HP Wireless Networks v. 10.41 (WBT)
- HP E-Series Networking Technologies v. 10.41 (ILT).
- Learners new to the networking industry should review the ProCurve Networking Primer (WBT).
- Professionals who deploy SMB and enterprise-edge solutions based on HP technologies, including HP Reseller Systems Engineers, Customer IT Staff, HP System Engineers, HP Services Field & Call Center Support Engineers.
Ways to save
- Save with the HP Care Pack education service offerings
- Save with four or more students in the same class. An onsite dedicated training course (OST) at "your location or ours" can save you even more!
HP Access Layer Network Technologies using Comware Software, along with the prerequisite courses and HP Access Layer Network Technologies using ProVision Software, prepares participants for the Accredited Integration Specialist certification within the HP ExpertOne program. The exam number is HP0-Y30.
Benefits to you
HP A-Series Networking Technologies will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to configure HP A-Series products in the contemporary enterprise network. The course provides hands-on experience with A-Series switches and introduces the A-Series routers and switches.
- Describe the A-Series networking products and technologies
- Configure basic setup parameters
- Update software for A-Series switches and routers
- Save and backup configuration files for A-Series switches and routers
- Configure and verify VLANs
- Configure ports for trunk, access, or hybrid mode to support various VLAN configurations
- Configure device-access security features such as passwords, privilege levels, and SSH
- Configure and verify link aggregation
- Configure Spanning Tree
- Describe Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF)
- Configure IP static routes
- Configure RIP routing