The HP Scitex FB7500/FB7600 level 2 training is characterized by focusing on troubleshooting, quality through a lot of hands-on practice, suitable to an operator’s level.
The topics covered in a Level 2 training are as follows:
- Hardware - learning how each system of the printer works, its functions, diagnosing common faults and how to solving them. Systems in general include (though specific per product type): UV, Ink, Water or water cooling system and more. The hardware modules are aimed at providing the operators with better understanding of the printer and its functionality which will help them in identifying problems better troubleshooting and better care for the printer
- Maintenance – learning the most updated maintenance procedures as well as refreshing important procedures for common problems caused by poor maintenance for some of the printer’s systems (such as print heads, UV and more)
- Quality – learning how to obtain better printing results through mechanical calibrations procedures not covered in a basic level course
- Uptime kit – the training covers teaching the operators how to replace some of the parts in the uptime kit, which the customer can replace on their own instead of opening a service call
- Troubleshooting – hands on practice on solving problems
- Advanced printing features – such as Hot folders and others are specific per product type.