|At a glance|
|View schedule & enroll||Sorted by: location or date|
|Delivery method||Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
Instructor-led training (ILT)
Onsite dedicated training (OST)
The Implementing and Troubleshooting HP Wireless Networks course provides learners with the skills and tools to successfully design, implement and troubleshoot SMB and small enterprise level HP wireless networks, including how to integrate into the existing wired infrastructure.
In today’s mobile world, wireless networks are widely deployed in a majority of workplaces, including hospitals, retail shops, schools, and universities. Take the Implementing and Troubleshooting HP Wireless Networks course for a solid introduction to HP Networking’s wireless products and solutions. Important topics covered include 802.11 standards, Controller Teaming for high availability purposes, industry level wireless security technologies (WPA2, AES, etc.), as well as basic architectural design, implementation, and configuration of HP Networking wireless products.
The Implementing and Troubleshooting HP Wireless Networks course prepares learners to successfully deploy HP Wireless Networks and prepare for the HP Accredited Solutions Expert (ASE) certification within the HP ExpertONE program if needed.
- HP AIS – Network Infrastructure  or CCNP – Wireless certification
HP Partners, customers and employees who design, implement, and support wireless network solutions based on HP MSM wireless products and solutions, including systems engineers, systems designers, customer IT staff, HP services field and call center support engineers.
Certifications and Related Examinations
- HP ASE – Wireless NetworksImplementer V1
- HP0-Y44 - Implementing and Troubleshooting HP Wireless Networks
Ways to save
- Save with the HP Care Pack education service offerings
- Save with four or more students in the same class. An onsite dedicated training course (OST) at "your location or ours" can save you even more!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the HP Networking wireless products such as Access Points (AP’s) and Access/Mobility Controllers
- Perform initial setup and configuration of AP’s and controllers
- Understand the wireless fundamentals like, 802.11 standards, antennas, radios and Wi-Fi properties
- Identify WLAN security vulnerabilities and how to solve them with the available technologies such as WPA2, 802.1x with local or external RADIUS server
- Setup and configure basic Guest Access policies
- Implement high availability solutions by setting up Controller Teaming and Meshing
- Configure and setup Layer 2 and Layer 3 roaming
- Troubleshoot covered topics like, Controller Teaming, Client connectivity, Wireless Security with the help of wireless troubleshooting tools such as InSSIDer, Network Monitor or Omnipeek
H3K66S - B.00