Start - personalised communications overlay
Using available data sources and easy-to-create rules, HP Exstream helps make every personalised communication more relevant by accessing data from constituent databases, customer relationship management and other systems through its powerful connector technology. Governments can also use HP Exstream's language layers and double byte character set support to communicate with non-English speaking constituents.
Close - personalised_communications overlay
End - personalised_communications overlay
Start - statements overlay
HP Exstream's easy-to-use, feature-rich design interface allows you to develop statements for government services that meet constituent expectations for personalised, easy-to-understand billing information. Targeted messages, tips and data-driven variable charts help clarify billing information and improve statement readability. You can also clarify commonly asked questions by placing explanatory messages at the point of need.
Close - statements overlay
End - statements overlay
Start - web-based fulfilment overlay
HP Exstream's web-based fulfilment capabilities help organisations meet the growing demand for 24/7 information and services. You can provide robust web applications that allow service representatives, or constituents themselves, to create fully personalised correspondence on demand. You can also generate high-quality PDF, HTML, XML and TIFF files for electronic presentment and archival.
Close - web-based fulfilment overlay
End - web-based fulfilment overlay
Start - notices overlay
Creating relevant, legally compliant notices can be a challenge when dealing with varying jurisdictions and regulatory requirements. HP Exstream's compliance support capabilities make it easy to incorporate relevant legislative and regulatory content, as well as public service announcements, helpful tips, and other rules-driven messages directly into notices at run time.
Close - notices overlay
End - notices overlay
Start - forms overlay
HP Exstream's innovative design capabilities allow you to create any kind of form, add colour logos and graphics, and personalise it by accessing data from constituent databases and other related systems using HP Exstream's powerful connector technology.
Close - forms overlay
End - forms overlay
Start - ensure overlay
Close - ensure overlay
End - ensure overlay
- Includes layers for multi-lingual applications and a spell checker for 21 languages, as well as English medical and legal dictionaries
- Ability to easily produce documents in the recipient’s preferred language—including Asian languages—improving customer satisfaction and complying with California’s State Bill 853
- Manages variable content to guarantee compliance with changing government regulations and privacy legislation
- Automatically includes appropriate content based on effective dates and jurisdictions in each communication
Start - automate overlay
Automate time-consuming design steps
Close - automate overlay
End - automate overlay
- Design once, deliver anywhere – from one (full colour) template design, HP Exstream can natively produce more than 20 different print and electronic output formats. The WYSIWYG capabilities ensure true fidelity between what the end user will see and what is produced in a production environment.
- Faster time to market—easily make changes to documents, develop new documents, and reuse commonly used objects like charts, tables, images and graphics
Start - performance overlay
Performance and ease of use
Close - performance overlay
End - performance overlay
- Combine documents from several runs of the same application or different applications into a single print stream in a fraction of the time
- Develop complex applications quickly and easily
- Simplify Web Based Fulfilment compliance
Start - simple overlay
Simple and seamless integration
Close - simple overlay
End - simple overlay
- Allows for interoperability with legacy systems through open and standards-based technology
- Supports XML for a swift exchange of data from a variety of sources
Start - improve overlay
Improve constituent services
Close - improve overlay
End - improve overlay
- Support self-service and digital government trends
- Improve constituent communications
- Empower citizens through interactive, self-service documents
- Reduce phone call volume and constituent confusion by implementing point-of-need messaging
- Deliver more services while reducing costs—driving value for citizens
© 2009 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.