HP recommends Windows.
HP All-in-One and TouchSmart PCs
HP TouchSmart320 PC
The HP TouchSmart320 PC combines innovative touch technology in a cutting-edge, all-in-one design. The result is a touch PC you’ll want to get your hands on. The sleek profile and freestanding design will have you using multi-touch gestures in a more effortless way.
HP TouchSmart320 videos
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium3
Your daily tasks made easier. The HP TouchSmart320 PC features a built-for-touch version of Windows Home Premium so you can do more in a more intuitive way.
20" HD widescreen
The 20" diagonal HD1 widescreen makes web-surfing, movies and games a premium experience.
Hear music the way the artist intended with integrated high-performance 2.0 stereo speakers, line out, and Beats Audio™.
Explore the new TouchSmart 5.0 Magic Canvas—a fun, interactive background that expands your desktop horizontally so you can conveniently scroll through your content and access lots of apps all at once.
- 20" diagonal HD1 widescreen
- Blu-ray Disc™ player2 and 6-in-1 digital media card reader
- Internal antennas for 802.11 Wi-Fi6 and Bluetooth®
Built for you
- 25° adjustable tilt for maximum comfortable browsing
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Built-in webcam and mic
Tap into more fun
- Zip around with multi-touch gestures: pinch, rotate, arc, flick, press, drag
- Touch-integrated apps for endless entertainment11
- Watch movies, play songs, and flip through photos
The power of touch
- AMD dual-core7 processor for multitasking
- Twitter, Facebook, and other on-line destinations via touch interfaces11
- Comes with five HP games already loaded
TouchSmart Integrated Apps and Games
HP TouchSmart Software keeps you entertained, informed, and in touch. The following apps and games come free with your HP
HP Entertainment & Gaming Partner Services Availability & Requirements:
- Availability of partner services may vary depending on the HP product purchased.
- Services are subject to change without notice and some services may not be available at the time of product purchase.
- WildTangent Games is available in the US and other select countries/regions.
- Internet access is required to access partner services and is not included with HP products.
1. High definition (HD) content required to view HD images.
2. Blu-ray is a format containing new technologies, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. In order for some Blu-ray titles to play, they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and your display may require HDCP support. HD-DVD movies cannot be played on this Desktop PC.
3. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware and/or a DVD drive to install the Windows® 7 software and take full advantage of Windows® 7 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.
4. Intel numbering is not a measurement of performance. Dual/Quad Core is a new technology designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology.
5. Intel Turbo Boost technology requires PC with processor with Intel TBT capability. Intel TBT performance varies depending on hardware, software, and overall system configuration.
6. Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately.
7. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed. Dual/quad/triple-core processing available with AMD technology is designed to improve performance of this system. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology.
8. Processor speed 2.50GHz, 6MB L2 cache.
9. Availability of signals limited by the strength and accessibility of the originating TV signal, location and other factors. Performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product.
10. For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 8GB (for XP and XP Pro), up to 10 GB (for Vista) and up to 16 GB (for Windows® 7) of disk space is reserved for the system recovery software.
11. Internet access is required and not included.
12. Limited software technical support available for non-HP/third-party software purchases.
13. Available on HP TouchSmart610 PC only.