HP recommends Windows.
HP All-in-One and TouchSmart PCs
HP Omni27 PC
Simply powerful and incredibly big—the HP Omni27 has our biggest and best screen yet.
The all new design of this distinctive all-in-one features a simple profile and a beautiful edge-to-edge glass monitor.
HP Omni27 videos
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium3
Your daily tasks made easier. The HP Omni27 PC features genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium so you can do more in a more intuitive way.
27" HD widescreen
The 27" diagonal 1080p Full HD1 widescreen truly standouts from the rest. The modern design and edge-to-edge glass provides extra large working space and breathtaking entertainment.
Hear music the way the artist intended with integrated high-performance 2.0 stereo speakers, line out, and Beats Audio™.
Explore our new Magic Canvas—a fun, interactive background that expands your desktop horizontally so you can conveniently scroll through your content and access lots of apps all at once.
Sleek and sophisticated
- 27” diagonal 1080p Full HD1 widescreen—one of the largest all-in-one PCs available
- Multimedia hub with HDMI port and optional TV tuner9
- Internal antennas for 802.11 Wi-Fi6 and Bluetooth®
A media wonder
- Tilts back 25° for maximum comfort while browsing
- Advanced graphics and video technology
- A built-in, adjustable-tilt webcam and mic
Adapts to your life
- Up to 2TB of storage makes room for it all10
- HP LinkUp lets you access your notebook to connect and transfer6,12
- Removable base for wall-mounting (bracket & adapter sold separately)
A powerful performer
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-2400S Processor4,8
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Full-featured PC in an all-in-one design
HP Entertainment & Gaming Partner Services Availability & Requirements:
- Availability of partner services may vary depending on the HP product purchased.
- Services are subject to change without notice and some services may not be available at the time of product purchase.
- WildTangent Games is available in the US and other select countries/regions.
- Internet access is required to access partner services and is not included with HP products.
1. High definition (HD) content required to view HD images.
2. Blu-ray is a format containing new technologies, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. In order for some Blu-ray titles to play, they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and your display may require HDCP support. HD-DVD movies cannot be played on this Desktop PC.
3. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware and/or a DVD drive to install the Windows® 7 software and take full advantage of Windows® 7 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.
4. Intel numbering is not a measurement of performance. Dual/Quad Core is a new technology designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology.
5. Intel Turbo Boost technology requires PC with processor with Intel TBT capability. Intel TBT performance varies depending on hardware, software, and overall system configuration.
6. Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately.
7. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed. Dual/quad/triple-core processing available with AMD technology is designed to improve performance of this system. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology.
8. Processor speed 2.50GHz, 6MB L2 cache.
9. Availability of signals limited by the strength and accessibility of the originating TV signal, location and other factors. Performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product.
10. For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 8GB (for XP and XP Pro), up to 10 GB (for Vista) and up to 16 GB (for Windows® 7) of disk space is reserved for the system recovery software.
11. Internet access is required and not included.
12. Limited software technical support available for non-HP/third-party software purchases.
13. Available on HP TouchSmart610 PC only.