HP recommends Windows.
HP All-in-One and TouchSmart PCs
HP Omni120 PC
The HP Omni120 PC lets you stress less and smile more. Its trendsetting looks are only the beginning of the benefits of this modern,
all-in-one desktop design. Just plug it in and
you’re ready to go—no cables, no clutter.
HP Omni120 videos
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium3
Your daily tasks made easier. The HP Omni120 PC features genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium so you can do more in a more intuitive way.
20" HD widescreen
The 20" diagonal HD1 widescreen makes web-surfing, movies and games a premium experience.
Hear music the way the artist intended with integrated high-performance 2.0 stereo speakers, line out, and Beats Audio™.
Explore our new Magic Canvas—a fun, interactive background that expands your desktop horizontally so you can conveniently scroll through your content and access lots of apps all at once.
Sleek and sophisticated
- 20” diagonal HD1 widescreen
- Sleek piano black and chrome finish
- Sharp non-glare display with LED backlighting
Adapts to your life
- HP LinkUp lets you access your notebook to connect and transfer6,12
- Flexible configuration options available
- Integrated 6-in-1 digital media card reader
Compact and versatile
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Built-in webcam and mic
- New easel design with metallic pedestal
A powerful performer
- AMD E450 dual-core7 processor
- Internal antennas for 802.11 Wi-Fi6
- Integrated premium stereo speakers
HP Entertainment & Gaming Partner Services Availability & Requirements:
- Availability of partner services may vary depending on the HP product purchased.
- Services are subject to change without notice and some services may not be available at the time of product purchase.
- WildTangent Games is available in the US and other select countries/regions.
- Internet access is required to access partner services and is not included with HP products.
1. High definition (HD) content required to view HD images.
2. Blu-ray is a format containing new technologies, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. In order for some Blu-ray titles to play, they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and your display may require HDCP support. HD-DVD movies cannot be played on this Desktop PC.
3. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware and/or a DVD drive to install the Windows® 7 software and take full advantage of Windows® 7 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.
4. Intel numbering is not a measurement of performance. Dual/Quad Core is a new technology designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology.
5. Intel Turbo Boost technology requires PC with processor with Intel TBT capability. Intel TBT performance varies depending on hardware, software, and overall system configuration.
6. Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately.
7. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed. Dual/quad/triple-core processing available with AMD technology is designed to improve performance of this system. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology.
8. Processor speed 2.50GHz, 6MB L2 cache.
9. Availability of signals limited by the strength and accessibility of the originating TV signal, location and other factors. Performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product.
10. For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 8GB (for XP and XP Pro), up to 10 GB (for Vista) and up to 16 GB (for Windows® 7) of disk space is reserved for the system recovery software.
11. Internet access is required and not included.
12. Limited software technical support available for non-HP/third-party software purchases.
13. Available on HP TouchSmart610 PC only.