HP recommends Windows.
HP All-in-One and TouchSmart PCs
Everything you need, all-in-one.
The stunning good looks of our HP All-in-One PCs is only the beginning. These PCs are high on style and performance. They boast fast
processors, excellent HD1 displays, and energy-efficient features. Setup is easy.
Just plug it in and you’re ready to go—no cables, no clutter.
Hear what you’ve been missing. Beats Audio™ delivers a studio-quality sound that is an HP exclusive. You’ll
hear music the way the artist intended whether you’re using the TouchSmart PC’s integrated speakers or if you’re plugged into the
audio out jack.
Discover Beats Audio™
Quickly, easily, and wirelessly access, update, and save documents on your notebook from your HP All-in-One PC using HP LinkUp.6,12 You’ll have all of your content right at your fingertips.
Windows Live™ Essentials
Windows Live™ Essentials lets you do more with your photos, movies, email, and social networking.11 Start blogging, create polished movies, stay in touch with your friends; it’s all easier and more fun with HP and Windows.
Webcam & Microphone
The HP All-in-One PC is your stage. Whether you’re creating a home movie or connecting with friends across the globe, you’ll enjoy the convenience of the integrated webcam and microphone.
Enjoy the ultimate in entertainment with full HD video and audio on the Blu-ray2 slot-load optical drive. Pair that with our large 1080p HD1 displays and the All-in-One lineup is a media powerhouse.
Wireless keyboard & mouse
Keep the clutter to a minimum. The convenience and simplicity of a wireless keyboard and mouse means your all-in-one can fit seamlessly into any room in the house.
HP Entertainment & Gaming Partner Services Availability & Requirements:
- Availability of partner services may vary depending on the HP product purchased.
- Services are subject to change without notice and some services may not be available at the time of product purchase.
- WildTangent Games is available in the US and other select countries/regions.
- Internet access is required to access partner services and is not included with HP products.
1. High definition (HD) content required to view HD images.
2. Blu-ray is a format containing new technologies, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. In order for some Blu-ray titles to play, they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and your display may require HDCP support. HD-DVD movies cannot be played on this Desktop PC.
3. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware and/or a DVD drive to install the Windows® 7 software and take full advantage of Windows® 7 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.
4. Intel numbering is not a measurement of performance. Dual/Quad Core is a new technology designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology.
5. Intel Turbo Boost technology requires PC with processor with Intel TBT capability. Intel TBT performance varies depending on hardware, software, and overall system configuration.
6. Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately.
7. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed. Dual/quad/triple-core processing available with AMD technology is designed to improve performance of this system. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology.
8. Processor speed 2.50GHz, 6MB L2 cache.
9. Availability of signals limited by the strength and accessibility of the originating TV signal, location and other factors. Performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product.
10. For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 8GB (for XP and XP Pro), up to 10 GB (for Vista) and up to 16 GB (for Windows® 7) of disk space is reserved for the system recovery software.
11. Internet access is required and not included.
12. Limited software technical support available for non-HP/third-party software purchases.
13. Available on HP TouchSmart610 PC only.