The HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer gives you the freedom to print from nearly anywhere! Discover the benefits of mobile printing and learn why the HP Officejet 100 mobile printer is a great choice for any job.
Benefits of mobile printing
The HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer is comparable to a notebook PC in size and weight, so it’s easy to take with you when you’re on the go. It’s Bluetooth-enabled, and can print high-quality documents and photos from your laptop PC, or any number of portable devices, such as PDAs, digital cameras, and camera phones. It also boasts a number of other great features:
- Compact, lightweight, and rugged for travel
- Long-lasting Lithium-Ion battery
- Prints up to 500 pages on a full charge
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
Explore the features of the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer
Print from mobile devices:
Supports HP iPrint, plus Windows Mobile® phones, BlackBerry, Palm OS®, and Android smartphones2
Yes, with included lithium-ion battery and built-in Bluetooth wireless technology
Input tray capacity:
50-sheet input tray
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Colour: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
ISO print speed:3
Up to 5 ppm (black)
Up to 3.5 ppm (colour)
1 black, 1 tri-color ink cartridge
50-sheet input tray, straight through paper path
Auto two-sided printing:
Paper (plain, brochure, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards (index, greeting)
Letter, legal, statement, executive, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch), cards (3" x 5", 4" x 6", 5" x 8"), photo (4" x 6", 5" x 7"), custom sizes (3" x 4" to 8.5" x 14")
Yes, up to 4" x 6"
Up to 500 pages4
1 USB 2.0, 1 PictBridge, 1 Bluetooth 2.02 + EDR
Memory card slots:
4 front-panel buttons (Cancel, Power On/Off, Resume, Bluetooth On/Off), 5 LEDs (Battery charging, Black/color cartridges, Power On/Off, Bluetooth On/Off, Battery power level)
13.7" x 6.91" x 3.32"
One-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support.
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer
- KEY: dpi = dots per inch, ppm = pages per minute
- 1 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.ca/eprintercentre. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- 2 Notebook or netbook must be Bluetooth enabled. Includes Windows Mobile® phones. Additional fee required through 3rd party service provider for BlackBerry, Palm OS® and Android smartphones.
- 3 After first set of ISO test pages. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
- 4 The maximum possible number of pages that can be printed per month.