Jump to content
HP compact photo printer buying guideEverything you need to choose an HP Photosmart compact photo printer.
Content starts here
Use this HP compact photo printer buying guide to compare, consider and choose the HP compact photo printer that's right for you.
Learn more about compact photo printers
Discover HP All-in-One photo printers
HP photo scanner recommendations
• Adjustable 2.4" colour screen
• Snapshots in a variety of sizes: 4" x 6", 4" x 12" panorama,
5" x 7"
• Easy printing from memory cards, plus USB and PictBridge connectivity
• Built-in handle, fold-up paper tray for easy transport
• Automatic red eye removal
Key step-up features:
• Larger 4.8-inch touchscreen, with 3.5-inch viewing area
• Over 300 creative elements
• Optional battery
• Included stylus
© 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. (Canada)