- Connect with HP
Open Community widget with HP popup
Online CommunitiesLoading... Failed to load community discussions. Please, try to refresh the page.
HP t310 Zero Client
- Zero Clients
- HP t310
HP t310 Zero Client
Zero in on a better VMware client
Tailor made for VMware environments, the HP t310 Zero Client delivers amazing processing power with the latest PCoIP VMware technology. Gain a seamless desktop experience, even with extensive multimedia. Reduce costs and free up desk space, while increasing security. With no moving parts, reliability is part of its DNA. Get to work fast with impressive boot and response times.
No local memory. No space hog. True Zero Client.
Focus IT efforts on top priorities by cutting maintenance needs on desktops. Upgrade users quickly and inexpensively by updating application software hosted on servers. Minimize the risks of your data getting into the wrong hands. With no data stored on the HP t310, your intellectual property stays safe on the server. Boost security measures even more with the fiber network interface card (NIC). Clear clutter from your desk. The small size (5.9 in/149.8 mm x 5.2 in/132.1 mm) keeps your work area free of distractions.
Desktop-to-datacenter. That’s our offer. We help you from the backend to the front end with software and services that give you a great IT and user experience in a virtualized environment.
- Operating Systems
- Completely operating system independent
- TERA2321 PCoIP Zero Client processor
- System memory
- 512 MB DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM
- Flash memory
- 256 MB SPI
- Teradici Optimized PCoIP
- Monitor support1
- Supports up to 2 displays; 1 DVI-D, 1 DVI-I with resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz or single digital display at resolutions up to 2560x1600 using a custom DVI dual-link cable4.
- 1 microphone,1 headphone, 1 speaker
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet (RJ-45) or 100 Mbps Fiber NIC, Wake on LAN (WoL) using magic packet
- Ports and connectors
- 4 USB 2.0 (two in front, two in rear), 1 NIC (RJ-45), 1 power connector, 1 12VDC power
Single-link DVI-D connector, Single-link DVI-I connector3,4
- Input devices
- Keyboard USB and Mouse USB
- 36 W AC adapter (12V DC)
Worldwide auto-sensing 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (WxDxH)
- 5.98 x 5.24 x 1.85 in (15.2 x 13.31 x 4.7 cm)
- 1.39 lbs (.63 kg)
- HP Total Care Warranty and Services: limited three-year hardware warranty in most regions.
Optional HP Care Pack Services3,5 extends service contracts beyond your standard warranties.
For more details visit http://www.hp.com/go/lookuptool.
- Operating System
- Windows® MultiPoint™ Server 2011 Standard
- Windows® MultiPoint™ Server 2011 Premium
- Windows® MultiPoint™ Server 2011 Academic OEM1
- Windows® MultiPoint™ Server 2011 Academic Volume License1,2
- 4 USB 2.0
- 1 USB in (Type B) to connect to host PC
- 1 VGA
- 1 headphone/line stereo output
- 1 microphone in
- 1 RJ-45
- Power Supply
- Optional external power supply (required when using high-powered USB devices or Ethernet to connect to the host). 3W maximum with no external power supply.
- Stereo audio output using 1/8-inch mini-jack. Stereo audio input using 1/8-inch microphone mini-jack
- Starting at 12.1 oz (Starting at .34 kg)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 5.35 x 3.58 x 1.38 in (13.6 x 9.1 x 3.5 cm)
- Three-year limited hardware warranty
*Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice.
Warranty and Service: This three-year (3-3-0), limited warranty and service offering delivers three years of parts and labor coverage through a return-for-repair service system, and includes free telephone support 24 x 7. Global coverage ensures that any product purchased in one country and transferred to another non-restricted country will remain fully covered under the original warranty and service offering. Countries and regions offer different warranties and HP Care Pack services. For HP Care Pack services see: http://www.hp.com/go/lookuptool
- Displays sold separately
- Internet access required.
- DVU dual-link cable sold separately.
- Sold separately or purchased as an optional feature.
- Service levels and response times for HP Care Pack Services may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. HP Care Pack Services extend service contracts beyond the standard warranties. To choose the right level of service for your HP product, use the HP Care Pack Services Lookup Tool at http://www.hp.com/go/lookuptool. Additional HP Care Pack Services information by product is available at http://www.hp.com/hps/carepack.